So after owning my Fitbit Flex since March ’14 and accumulating a mass total of 2,817,405 steps equating to nearly 1,500 miles i have decided to upgrade to a new type of wearable tech.
Sticking with Fitbit as i like there style of products and there website / app i upgraded to the Charge HR. The HR standing for Heart Rate!
Yes, ive been waiting for this little gadget to be released for about 6 months now. The Charge HR’s smaller brother, The Charge was released back in November ’14 and it was crammed with some new cool features.
Crammed with features such as;
- All day active tracking including steps, calories, floors climbed and active minutes
- A smart OLED display which display modes, date and time and stats
- On screen caller ID which connects VIA bluetooth to your smartphone
- A excellent 7 – 10 days battery life
- Auto sleep detection with silent alarms
The Charge HR does have a shorter predicted battery life as it supplies continuous heart rate tracking 24 hrs a day.