So, the idea is to build a motorised trike. This will be the first time I’ve ever built anything motorised. My inspiration and the guide I’m following is from Colin Furze Youtube video.
This is what I hope it will look like.
- Engine / 110cc – £239.99 @ pitbikeparts.co.uk
- Throttle – £9.75 @ pitbikeparts.co.uk
- Exhaust – £21.00 @ pitbikeparts.co.uk
- Electric Starter (Optional – Not Required) – £7.99 @ pitbikeparts.co.uk
- 26T Sprocket – £10.27 @ simplybearings.co.uk
- Rear Bearings – £19.72 for 2 @ simplybearings.co.uk
- I actually found these cheaper on eBay. Try searching “UCFL205″.
- Rear Axle – £55.80 @ kartpartsuk.com
- Rear Hubs – £71.64 for 3 @ kartpartsuk.com
- I actually found these cheaper at okeparts.com
- Rear Wheels – £45.60 @ kartparksuk.com
- Seat – TBC.
- Fuel Tank – £4.30 @ eBay.
- Steel Work – TBC.
- There may be a few more items to add to the list which I will add once I’ve started the build.
- Make sure your axle has a full keyway or at least half and half. This will help out when your trying to align the sprocket on the axle and makes life easier in general.